+100% Cotton Watercolor Paper+
- Long stitch binding on leather with handwoven bands- an original binding method by LoomBound maker Erica Ekrem
- Approx 60 pages (counting front & back) of Arches 130lb 100% cotton watercolor paper
- 100% cotton handmade end pages
- Text block bound directly to the leather with linen thread
- Fastens securely with wrap-around leather cord
- Stamped decorative ornaments on front leather cover
- Makers' mark is stamped on back of leather cover
- Approx 7.5 x 8.5 x 1.5" Inches
- Ready to ship within 2 business days of purchase date
- If you'd like to order your journal with custom colors (+$25), contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and processing estimate.
- USPS Priority Rate shipping (within the USA) is included in price
Personalize your leather journal with custom stamped initials for an additional $12. Include up to 8 initials on the cover. The leather is stamped by hand using 24pt antique metal type. Add custom stamping to your order.
All steps in the making of this journal are approached the old world way using hand tools: awl, needle & thread, ruler, bone folders, manual hole punch & a steel blade. Made with careful consideration for the Earth, a little imagination and a hint of magic slipped between the covers.
Your journal will arrive beautifully wrapped in vintage fabric and packaged with brown paper. Ready to be given or received.