A book for invocation, sacred song, poetry and prayer.
- Long stitch binding on leather with woven accents- an original design by Loombound makers Jane Gray & Erica Ekrem
- Approx 180 pages (counting front & back) of 100% recycled writing paper
- End pages of Amate Mexican bark paper
- Text block bound directly to the leather with linen thread
- Leather stamped with geometric ornaments
- Closes securely with wrap around leather cord
- Makers' mark stamped on back cover
- Approx 5.25 x 7.5 x 1.25 Inches
- Ready to ship within 2 business days of purchase date via USPS Priority mail (to US destinations) and Flat Rate Regular (to International destinations)
- If you'd like to order your journal with custom colors (+$25), contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your options and processing estimate.
This journal style is made in small batches. The journal you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured. The leather is naturally scuffed and marked– these markings are considered beautiful imperfections and an expression of character.
Personalize your leather journal with custom stamped initials for an additional $10. Include up to 10 characters on the cover. The leather is stamped by hand using 24pt antique metal type. Add custom stamping to your order.
All steps in the making of this journal are approached the old world way using hand tools: awl, needle & thread, ruler, bone folders, manual hole punch & a steel blade. Made with careful consideration for the Earth, a little imagination and a hint of magic slipped between the covers.
Your journal will arrive beautifully wrapped in vintage fabric and packaged with brown paper. Ready to be given or received.