A place to gather your contemplations, prayers, medicinal recipes, dreamtime journeys...
Long stitch binding on leather with woven accent- an original design by LoomBound makers Jane Gray and Erica Ekrem
- Approx 280 pages (counting front & back) of 100% recycled writing paper
- Text block bound directly to the leather with linen thread
- Closes securely with wrap around leather cord
- Approx 5 x 6 x 1.5" Inches
- Ready to ship within 1-2 business days of purchase date; USPS Priority rate shipping to US destination included
Personalize your leather journal with custom stamped initials for an additional $12. Include up to 8 initials on the cover. The leather is stamped by hand using 24pt antique metal type. Add custom stamping to your order.
All steps in the making of this journal are approached the old world way using hand tools: awl, needle & thread, ruler, bone folders, manual hole punch & a steel blade. Made with careful consideration for the Earth, a little imagination and a hint of magic slipped between the covers.
Your journal will arrive beautifully wrapped in vintage fabric and packaged with brown paper. Ready to be given or received.