A reminder of how You and I and all that lives and breathes and that which doesn't seem sentient but certainly is so, are all woven together in this highly tuned, cosmically-crafted life Mystery.
- Long stitch binding on leather- an original design by LoomBound maker Erica Ekrem
- Approx 396 pages (counting front & back) of 100% recycled writing paper
- Marbled end pages
- Text block bound directly to the leather with linen thread
- Fastens securely with wrap-around leather cord
- Two ribbons for marking your place
- Makers' mark is stamped on back of leather cover
- Approx 5 x 6 x 1.75" Inches
- Ships out within 1-2 business days from purchase date; USPS Priority rate shipping to US destination included
- If you'd like to order a similar style journal with custom colors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and turnaround quote.
- SALE: Last year's stock + light scratches/blemishes on cover;
Personalize your leather journal with custom stamped initials for an additional $12. Include up to 8 initials on the cover. The leather is stamped by hand using 24pt antique metal type. Add custom stamping to your order.
All steps in the making of this journal are approached the old world way using hand tools: awl, needle & thread, ruler, bone folders, manual hole punch & a steel blade. Made with careful consideration for the Earth, a little imagination and a hint of magic slipped between the covers.
Your journal will arrive beautifully wrapped in vintage fabric and packaged with brown paper. Ready to be given or received.