A lightweight, clutch-sized journal for on-the-go. Great for daily note keeping, to-do lists, or to keep your cosmically-downloaded song lyrics earth bound.
- Twined tassel binding on leather cover– an original binding method by bookbinder Erica Ekrem
- Approx 80 pages (counting front & back) of naturally-flecked 100% recycled writing paper
- Marbled end pages
- Text block bound directly to the leather with linen thread
- Fastens securely with wrap-around leather cord
- Stamped decorative ornaments on front and back covers
- Makers' mark is stamped on inner leather cover
- Approx 3 x 6.75 x 1" Inches
- Ships via USPS Priority within 1-2 business days of purchase date.
Personalize your leather journal with custom stamped initials for an additional $10. Include up to 4 initials on the cover. The leather is stamped by hand using 24pt antique metal type. Add custom stamping to your order.
All steps in the making of this journal are approached the old world way using hand tools: awl, needle & thread, ruler, bone folders, manual hole punch & a steel blade. Made with careful consideration for the Earth, a little imagination and a hint of magic slipped between the covers.
Your journal will arrive beautifully wrapped in vintage fabric and packaged with brown paper. Ready to be given or received.